- Release Date2019-05-16
- ValidityNo limit
1. Product electrical design and R&D: including drawing of electrical drawings and selection of electrical components;
2. Solve technical problems appearing on site and estimate cost and time;
3. Product after-sales technical service;
4. Participate in on-site testing and deal with electrical faults, and propose product improvement measures;
5. Determine the final product or system, and prepare relevant documents such as production documents and user manuals;
1. Specialist degree or above in electrical, automation or related fields;
2. At least 2 years experience in Mitsubishi, Delta or Siemens PLC system design
3. Familiar with ISO900, system and design development process;
4. Familiar with electrical wiring, electrical control cabinet design, electrical component selection;
5, have a strong sense of responsibility, good teamwork, communication skills, modest and pragmatic, can adapt to business trips;
6. Engaged in the experience of robotics, automation, manufacturing and other industries.
When submitting your resume, please send your own-edit resume，put a mark the position you are applying and expected salary.
- NextMechanical Engineers