- Release Date2019-05-16
- ValidityNo limit
1. Proficiency in mechanical structure design, fixture design, and automated non-standard equipment design.
2. Familiar with all kinds of mechanical design specifications and drawings standardization review requirements;
3. Familiar with mechanical principle and mechanical assembly process, you can design parts and parts independently.
4. According to the requirements of the project, complete the mechanical design tasks, design and produce drawings, prepare parts details and purchase lists, etc.
5. Responsible for on-site installation, testing and technical guidance of automation equipment engineering, solving mechanical failures at the processing site, and proposing product improvement measures;
1. Automated non-standard equipment design work experience of more than four years;
2, mechanical structure design, fixture design, automation non-standard equipment design related majors;
3, skilled use of CAD / SOLIDWORK / POR design drawing software, with strong mechanical design capabilities;
4. Experience in mechanical drawing and drawing, mechanical equipment assembly and commissioning;
5, can adapt to business trips;
When submitting your resume, please send your own-edit resume，put a mark the position you are applying and expected salary.
- PreviousElectrical Engineer